Algorithmics is preparing to go to market with its Algo Risk Service, a new ASP-like offering spun off the back of a fully managed risk service that the vendor developed at the request of two hedge funds on either side of the Atlantic some 18 months ago.
According to Andrew Aziz, managing director of risk solutions at Algorithmics, his organisation has 15 clients already subscribed to the service even though the official London launch is only scheduled for some time before the end of first-qu
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?