BOSTON – Adoption rates of service-oriented architecture (SOA) among asset managers is expected to increase as more firms find themselves operating in complex technology and market environments.
A new TowerGroup report, Zooming in on SOA: What it is and how it's successfully being applied at investment management firms, notes that a number of the largest investment managers have already embarked on SOA projects – breaking down siloed applications into component services 'reusable' for other r
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?