Investit, the UK-based buy-side focused management consultancy, recently published the results of the IT Value Survey 2007, an annual review and analysis of the business value of IT investment in the asset management industry. Now in its seventh year, the survey is designed to help participating firms identify and optimise the value they derive from their technology spend. This year's 74-page survey features 34 participants (see table 1), with an increasingly global perspective, and represen
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?