Nasdaq OMX will later this month begin disseminating data for a series of new Green Economy Indexes - comprising Price Return, Total Return, Capped Price Return and Capped Total Return indexes - designed to track performance of companies within the "Green Economy," such as those involved in energy efficiency, renewable energy generation, advanced materials and other areas focused on reducing fossil fuels, products and services. Nasdaq will distribute real-time tick data for the indexes via its G
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management