Panelists at last week's Paris Financial Information Summit urged the European Commission to address the cost and quality of European market data in its review of the MiFID regulations later this year, to ensure fair access to a consolidated view of trading and quoting activity across fragmented European equity markets.
Emmanuel de Fournoux, director of markets infrastructure at French investment banking industry body Amafi, said French firms had welcomed MiFID's requirement to report all over-t
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management