Chi-X, the new Instinet-owned trading venue, will distribute its market data free of charge to vendors and customers when the new trade execution venue launches in the first quarter of next year, say company officials.
Chi-X is currently in live testing, with Instinet already routing customer orders to the new platform, which will initially trade liquid stocks from Germany, the Netherlands and London. Data will be made available via the ITCH protocol, which is also used by Nasdaq, to distribu
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?