Proquote, the data vendor subsidiary of the London Stock Exchange, is launching two new services for the retail stockbroker and institutional market—Best Execution and Transaction Cost Analysis (TCA)—to address the best execution requirements of the EU's MiFID regulations.
The TCA service is currently in beta testing with a client, while the exchange will begin collecting all of the data for the Best Execution product as of the first week in December. Officials decline to comment on the prici
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?