Nasdaq last week suffered technical problems that forced firms to shift trading to other venues after market data latency resulting from the exchange's project to consolidate its legacy datafeeds on a single platform.
Nasdaq finalized the integration of its own feed infrastructure with data from the Brut and Inet ECNs in a single book only last Monday. But between 9am and 12pm on Tuesday, the exchange experienced "intermittent technical issues... [and] as a result, some firms moved flow away
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?