Low-latency data platform vendor Wombat Financial Software is beginning an initiative to gain ground in the UK and continental Europe.
The vendor will formally open a new London office this week, and over the course of the next year it will round out its feed handler offering to cover the whole of the European market.
"Our core entry to Europe is through US banks, so most of our initial customer base in London is where we have been a technology provider in the US, and now they are rolling us o
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?