London-based Gissing Software, a provider of feed handlers and market data contributions and integration software, is launching a new data analysis product this week.
RealtimeXL allows users to manipulate and view real-time prices in Microsoft Excel and custom applications. Customers can also use it to publish data internally or to market. According to Gissing, RealtimeXL works with data distribution systems such as Reuters' RMDS and TIB Rendezvous as well as Gissing's contributions software
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?