TORONTO, ONT.--Thomson Corp. has finally completed its acquisition of Primark Corp. for $1.013 billion after two delays prompted by requests for additional information from the US Department of Justice.
Thomson Financial president and CEO Pat Tierney and COO Sharon Rowlands will head Thomson Financial, and Joe Kasputys, the former chairman and CEO of Primark, will become chairman of the new entity (see chart, below). Tierney speaks to Inside Market Data on the merger and the future of the co
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?