Nasdaq and the London Stock Exchange offered updates on their activities at last week's FISD general meeting in New York.
Nasdaq touted its Market Velocity and Market Forces services, which are hosted on its Experimental Market Information Web site.
Market Velocity was developed so that traders on the floor can feel the activity and noise generated there and use that to gauge the market, says Claude Courbois, a spokesman for Nasdaq's product development group.
The service actively measures th
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?