The drive toward full-service functionality is getting some of our favorite vendors involved in some pretty zany antics. We've come to expect such exploits from the boys at Bridge. But now even staid old Reuters is getting into the act.
According to UK press reports, Reuters recently made a bid for Knight-Ridder Information. What Reuters was after was Knight-Ridder Information's databases of historical corporate data, covering some 13 million companies. It's the kind of stuff portfolio manage
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management