No customers had signed up to run the Reuters 3000 series of products on a Reuters market data distribution platform as of the end of the first quarter of this year, according to a senior source within Reuters. Reuters reports it has installed 5,000 positions of 3000-based services, but the source says that virtually no 3000 user has signed a contract for anything other than standalone installations. (Reuters' figures include installations of beta-test sites.)
On the other hand, Dow Jones Mar
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?