Thomson Financial plans to reorganize its Content and Operations Group following the departure of senior vice-president John Place, according to an internal memo obtained by Inside Market Data.
Place joined Thomson in 2003 as managing director of securities, capital markets, economics and entity management, reporting to Bob Bulik, president of Thomson Financial Research (IMD, March 3, 2003).
On Bulick's departure a month later, Sarah Dunn was promoted to executive vice-president and chief con
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?