BOSTON--First Call Corp., a Thomson Financial Company, has acquired Massachusetts-based Story Street, a systems integrator focused on Internet solutions for the financial industry. Terms of the deal were not disclosed. The two companies have been working together since February this year, when First Call first made known its intention to actively work on building a financial portal for its institutional clients (Investment Management Technology, March 1). The acquisition gives First Call cli
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management