JCF Group, a provider of analytical models and software for investment managers, last week launched a new risk measurement module within its flagship JCF Quant product. The module, called JCF Quant-Risk, is based on a core risk model from Quantal International, a Berkeley, Calif.-based vendor of Web-based equity portfolio strategy products.
The new module will enable portfolio managers to predict the risk for their portfolios at a time when investors are dealing with market volatility and bec
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?