Firms that complete the onerous but necessary job of consolidating their reference data architectures then face a further challenge: finding a way to maintain that data.
At the second panel session of the IMD 2005 conference last week, John White, global manager for investment management data services at State Street Global Advisors, warned that at present, no one provides a suitable independent service for firms that want to outsource their reference data processes once the initial in-house
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?