Among futures-oriented quote systems, most notable change at FIA Expo October 14th-16th compared to last year was ubiquity of CBOT Market Profile. Last year, only Commodity Quote Graphics, Inc. offered Steidlmayer brainchild. This year everyone had, including $495 Lotus Signal-driven "Real Tick" package from Chicago-based Townsend Analytics, Ltd.
Also notable was emergence of Apple's Mac II as analytic workstation. Roberts-Slade, Inc. showed Master Chartist software in multi-screen Mac II con
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management