Dun & Bradstreet Corp. appears close to announcing the sale of its Interactive Data Services Inc. unit (IDSI) to U.K.-based Pearson PLC, which owns the Financial Times and Extel Financial Ltd. In varying degrees, Dun & Bradstreet has been attempting to offload IDSI for the past five years. But the degree of certainty with which sources now anticipate the deal with Pearson suggests that this time it's for real.
IDSI, formerly known as Interactive Data Corp.(or IDC), is a provider of real-time
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?