The so-called Electronic Joint Venture (EJV), a secretive partnership of primary dealers in U.S. Treasury securities, is expected to name Bruce Peterson chief executive officer. Peterson will be in charge of building a cooperative pricing and analytic service for U.S. Treasuries, sources say.
Peterson, formerly the executive vice president of information services at SEI Corp., will begin working for the EJV on Monday, April 2, sources say. SEI is based in Wayne, Penn. and offers electronic f
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?