Speaking at Reuters Holdings PLC's annual general meeting last week, chairman Sir Christopher Hogg said that net new orders this year were below levels of year earlier and that revenue would be relatively flat for months immediately ahead. Sir Christopher cited market conditions, but added: "Delays in new products have also affected our ability to increase revenue, but we are satisfied that we are making progress on this front. We continue to invest heavily in development."
EJV Partners L.P.'
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?