Support is gathering for the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board's proposed automated system for gathering and disseminating municipal bond disclosure information. The Public Securities Association (PSA) and the National Federation of Municipal Analysts recently voiced support for the system, and the vast majority of comment letters received by the Securities and Exchange Commission strongly endorse the effort.
But the MSRB's proposed MSIL (Municipal Securities Information Library) electron
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?