EJV Partners L.P. has hired David Schwartz, an independent consultant and former member of the Bloomberg L.P. development team. Schwartz, the fifth hire for the Electronic Joint Venture, will hold a senior position in technology and product development.
At a Waters Information Services Inc. conference held earlier this month, Schwartz made some specific remarks about the limitations of the Bloomberg's fixed-income pricing and analytics service, and what he sees as "the mission of the EJV."
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?