Kx Plays Tick, Taq, Tow
Kx Systems, a Palo Alto, Calif.-based provider of data management and analysis databases, will release this week Kdb+tow, an application designed for back-testing program trading strategies against historical price data.
The system is aimed at proprietary traders in investment banks and hedge funds. But it is also designed for staff who write automated trading models that need to be tested before being put into production in a live trading environment: "the people whose
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management