Under a new agreement announced by Telerate Systems Inc. parent Dow Jones & Co., Telerate can retain its exclusive on Cantor Fitzgerald Securities Corp. Treasury bond prices while expanding its coverage to include prices from other interdealer brokers.
Market Data Corp., the company that provides Cantor Fitzgerald's prices to Telerate in the form of value-added optional services (pages 7676 to 7699), will broaden the scope of its activities under a separate new agreement. Market Data Corp. is
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?