NEW YORK--After much fanfare and behind-the-scenes testing, Reuters is set to roll out its new market data display application Kobra version 3 today, in a major step forward in its unification efforts for its major trading platforms.
This version of Kobra will support the display of Reuters and third-party data as well as embrace Microsoft's Component Object Model (COM) development environment, including a garden variety of ActiveX objects, says Alex Hungate, executive vice president, marketi
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?