Correction: August 1987 MTR incorrectly described arrangements for providing commodity futures data to users of new Texas Cattle Feeders Association network. Commodity News Services, Inc. doesn't have agreement with Orion Network Enterprises, Inc. to provide data via TCFA terminals, but is discussing possible agreement and working on software. Only data source for TCFA terminals currently is Bonneville/Market Information, Inc., which has installed almost 50 sites since network began operatio
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management