Swept by a wave of layoffs and reorganization, Reuters Holdings PLC now appears to be bracing itself for yet another challenge -- the contest to succeed Glen Renfrew as managing director and chief executive. Although the company denies it, several sources expect the 60-year-old Renfrew by the end of next year to announce plans for his retirement.
Who the heir apparent is depends upon whether the question is asked in London or New York. The chief rivals are clearly Reuters Europe managing dir
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?