Subscribers to Telerate Inc. data services in the Asia/Pacific region were hit by several hours of network downtime in early trading last Monday, July 16. Meanwhile, Sunday night traders at New York-based firms found their Telerate terminals inoperable when they showed up for work late Sunday afternoon and in the same condition when they changed shifts at midnight.
The downtime occurred after the electrical supply failed to return following a scheduled power shutoff at Telerate's data center
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?