NEW YORK--John Parcell has been named deputy chairman and a member of the board of Investhink, an online content marketplace and distributor of financial information. Until earlier this year, Parcell had been the CEO of Reuters Information.
Investhink also provides financial institutions with the ability to outsource the delivery of their content to their customers.
Parcell will advise senior management of Investhink on a range of issues, including strategy, market position and building of t
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?