We've pondered out loud as to who would take over from Peter Job at Reuters. What about Peter Kann?
That Kann's tenure as chairman and chief executive of Dow Jones is under scrutiny is no big news. After all, speculation of his imminent demise has been plastered over the business pages of the New York Post several times this past summer (so don't yell at me).
What is interesting, though, is the question of who would take over were Kann reassigned. I say reassigned, because Dow Jones typically
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?