NEW YORK AND LONDON: The Internet as a market data delivery tool, decimalization, XML, and Thomson's acquisition of Primark topped the list of the most important events of the past year in Inside Market Data's Preview 2001.
IMD's Preview 2001 is a compilation of views and forecasts from selected market data industry participants.
Our experts expressed a variety of opinions on the most important event in the market data industry last year. Some suggested that the breakthrough of the Internet a
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management