In a deal subject to the vendor's meeting performance targets, Lehman Brothers Inc. has handed First Call Corp. exclusive rights to carry its research reports on Research Direct, First Call's recently launched full-text graphical distribution platform. Lehman's agreement with First Call permits the brokerage to pull out of the deal if the new distribution network fails to reach specified participation levels by scheduled target dates.
According to Lehman's head of U.S. research, Stephen Balog
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?