What is the No. 1 issue on the minds of financial information and technology suppliers and consumers in London and New York? The euro? Y2K?
The biggest single issue without doubt is staffing. Talk to anyone --anyone--involved in a systems installation, a product development cycle, even routine maintenance of existing products and systems, and the issue is the same: there is a dearth of quality labor in this marketplace.
Executive search firms are calling here in desperation lookin
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management