NEW YORK--Beginning September 14, Dow Jones Indexes will provide real-time calculation of its Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA) for 13 hours each day. The DJIA now is calculated over a 6.5 hour time period, the time during which the New York Stock Exchange and Nasdaq are in session.
Dow Jones Indexes will use component prices from Deutsche Boerse’s new US market segment, which will be launched the same day over its Xetra electronic trading platform. In addition, Xetra will be used to price
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?