NEW YORK--Infogate, the free Internet-based information tool owned by Internet Financial Networks (IFN), has recently received the highest ratings from two independent download review sites. These sites rate Internet sites on the functionality and usability of their downloadable software.
Clifford Boro, chief executive officer and founder of IFN, notes that this is quite an achievement for a product that was just launched in March. Boro also tells Inside Market Data that IFN raised $30 milli
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management