Proquote, the market data and trading terminal vendor owned by the London Stock Exchange (LSE), is planning to add a funds module and additional news and research content in the next six months, says Karen Young, head of business development at the company.
The funds module, due out at the end of the first quarter of 2004, will feature stock valuation, selection and profiling tools, all built by Proquote. It will also offer fund data with related analytics, performance data and news. The modu
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management