PASADENA, Calif.—Codexa, a news integration service provider, has discontinued operations and closed its main office here, as well as its office in New York. It is the latest organization to fold after the recent slowdown in venture capital funding for technology companies.
David Leinweber, Codexa's co-founder and chief executive officer, says the decision to shut down was primarily because of the failure of an anticipated funding agreement. But he says that the company is involved in a numb
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management