Thomson Corp. has again shaken up the names in its Thomson Financial Services (a.k.a. Infinet) hat. The subsequent drawing aligns the more technologically advanced, equities market-oriented operating units under Thomson Financial Networks president Andy Mills. The other TFS companies, anchored by American Banker/Bond Buyer, will be known as Thomson Financial Information.
Mills, who presided over last year's consolidation of Autex and Technical Data International into Thomson Financial Network
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?