At a new location and at yet another new time of year, the Securities Industry Association's Information Management Conference and Exhibit is about to open in New York. It runs from Wednesday, February 10th, through Friday the 12th. This year's cheerful and somewhat novel theme is "Information Systems Strategies -- Responding to a Down Market"
Down market notwithstanding, the SIA show has moved one block east to a slightly plusher venue, the New York Hilton, where the exhibit hall won't be in
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?