Hoping to exploit an opening in the hitherto closed architecture of the International (London) Stock Exchange's Market Eye service, Caspian Business Systems Ltd. has launched Eye Spy Data Capture. The system makes ISE market data accessible to third-party applications, enabling users of the PC version of Market Eye to download data into spreadsheets and database management systems.
Market Eye is a low-cost data delivery service aimed at the small user. It uses the British Broadcasting Corp.'s
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge