Following a meeting of development and marketing groups last month, Dow Jones Telerate has revised its platform strategy, uniting the fruits of regional PC-based development efforts with those of Telerate's central development group.
As part of that plan, the vendor is merging two previously separate products: the Telerate Workstation (TW) and the Telerate Systems Workstation (TSW). TSW was built by regional developers in Telerate Europe/Gulf, while the TW came from Telerate's central develo
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management