NEW YORK--Thirty-five firms submitted indications of interest last week for the remaining assets of Bridge Information Systems, sources close to the auction say. Of those, around a dozen were submitted for Telerate, these sources say, and approximately ten bids were submitted for Bridge News or pieces thereof, including a bid from NBC.
Separately, Reuters made a Hart Scott Rodino filing with the Department of Justice this week, a Reuters spokesperson confirms. The antitrust division of the de
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?