The London Stock Exchange (LSE) is celebrating the first anniversary of its acquisition of low-cost market data and trading software vendor Proquote with plans to introduce new data and analytic modules and expand coverage.
"Our focus for the next six to 12 months will be on extending our coverage into Europe and the US," says Karen Young, head of business development for information services at the LSE. Young says that within this timeframe, Proquote plans to add Level 1 and full-depth Level
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management