In a major reorganization two weeks ago, Merrill Lynch & Co. shifted oversight for global information systems -- which includes market data -- from senior vice president Howard Sorgen to senior vice president Howard Shallcross. At the same time, Merrill is poised to abandon its long-delayed retail broker workstation project, known as POS 95 and led by first vice president Ritch Gaiti.
While it could not be determined at press time in which direction Merrill intends to take its retail quote sy
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?