PC Quote Inc. reported net loss of almost $400,000 for first quarter on revenue of $2.5 million. Recent Street talk has suggested company, partly owned by Bridge Information Systems Inc., is ready to close doors. PC Quote also cut its staff by 18 percent on March 31. But in statement, company said staff reductions, coupled with continued focus on expense reductions, is expected to result in profitability by year end.
Mabon Securities Corp. has joined Thomson Financial Networks Inc.'s First Ca
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?