While the sale itself came as little surprise (IMD, May 6), market data industry insiders were uniformly surprised two weeks ago when the news came from Miami that Welsh Carson Anderson & Stowe had agreed to fork over a hefty $275 million for Knight-Ridder Financial-- a business which had profits of $3.3 million on 1995 revenues of $193.4 million (IMD, March 11).
Knight-Ridder officials--and some newspaper-industry analysts quoted in the general press--disagree with the premise that the pric
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?