NEW YORK--Reuters has launched North American Capital Markets (NACAP), a product aimed at providing fixed-income information for professionals based in the US and Canada. NACAP will be complemented with a combination of Reuters data and Dow Jones Capital Markets news.
NACAP data coverage will be focused primarily on fixed income, with core foreign exchange, money market and equity information included in the package. Glenn Wright, vice president of marketing for Reuters America, says that the
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?