NEW YORK--Treasury commentary provider R.H. Wrightson & Associates is looking for financial investors in order to expand its current operation, according to industry sources.
Richard Wrightson, the company's founder, confirms that Wrightson Associates is looking to grow and as such is entertaining thoughts of a sale or outside investment in the company. He declines to name interested parties, but says that he hopes to have a deal in place within the next couple of months.
According to sources,
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?